THE FREE CONSULATION
Wink & Wink provides a no-obligation, free consultation with an attorney. We meet with you in either our Broomfield or Denver Tech Center office, but we also provide phone consultations. We typically ask you to complete a questionnaire prior to the consultation and provide recent paystubs for you and your spouse (if married). The questionnaire asks about your debt, assets, income and expenses as well as financial transactions which you were a part of during the last four years.
During the free consultation, an attorney will:
- Review your financial situation, including your assets, debts, and monthly income and expenses.
- Discuss the pros and cons of filing bankruptcy in your case, including a discussion of:
– Which types of bankruptcy are available for you, including determining your average income of the previous six months for calculating the ‘means test’;
– Which property of yours may be exempt from Colorado Bankruptcy Law;
– Which debts may be wiped out, or discharged, in bankruptcy; your estimated payment in chapter 13 bankruptcy; and the pros and costs of chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy for you.
- Review the alternatives to bankruptcy, including the estimated cost and risks of settling your debt through Wink & Wink.
- Answer any questions you have about debt relief, including questions regarding the bankruptcy laws and the bankruptcy process as well as debt settlement and credit repair.
- Give you an objective opinion about which form of debt relief is most cost-effective for you.
- Discuss in detail the steps you will need to take to engage Wink & Wink and file bankruptcy or begin settling your debt.
- Because we understand that pursuing debt relief is a significant personal decision and we want out clients to make informed choices, there is no pressure to engage our firm in the free consultation and we are happy to answer follow up questions that may occur after the free consultation.
Please contact us now to schedule a free consultation: 1-888-669-9465/303-410-1720 | firstname.lastname@example.org